Canola Seed Hybrid Evaluations & Intentions
Enable seed companies to strengthen their market position by understanding the strengths and limitations of individual hybrids, based on real field-level grower experience.
Major canola seed hybrids
- How important are various factors when growers are deciding among hybrids?
- How satisfied are growers with the hybrids they grew?
- Are growers willing to grow the same hybrids again?
- How did growers view the performance of the hybrids they grew?
- How does performance compare across various trait profiles (herbicide trait, suitable for straight-cut, specialty oil, clubroot resistant)?
- How does performance satisfaction, reuse intentions, and willingness to recommend compare across seed brands?
- Comparison of agronomic production practices across seed brands (harvest management, use of pre-harvest herbicides, seeding rates, fungicide application, optional incremental insecticide seed treatment use)
- Hybrid Positioning
- Hybrid Experience
- Production Practices
5 year trends for seed brand nets