Enable ag retail organizations to implement strategies to grow in today’s environment by learning what is important to farmers, and understanding their organization’s competitive strengths in the market.
- What factors drive farmers’ fertilizer, seed and crop protection decisions?
- How do farmers perceive your retail organization vs. competitors?
- What influence do retailers have when it comes to purchase decisions?
- How do the services you offer, the touchpoints you make and the types of discussions you have affect your purchase influence?
- What are the gaps in retailer involvement in the decision-making process?
- How willing are farmers to recommend their retailers to other farmers?
- How might data-driven decision-making impact future purchase decisions?
- What expectations do farmers have for the role of their local retailer in their sustainability journey?
Separately for each product category (Fertilizer/Seed/Crop Protection):
- Ability of Retailer to Influence Purchases
- Types of Discussions
- Service Delivery
- Retailer Touchpoints
- Willingness to Recommend
- Retailer Share of Expenditure
Decision Drivers & Retailer Performance
Field Data Management Software
3 years included in the report for most retail companies. More history is available if needed.